With Valentine’s Day approaching, Gemma Sanchez has found some funny things children have shared with the ones they love.
Ahhh, the month of love. February. Valentine’s day. The shops are filled with more and more gifts for Valentine’s day as every year goes by.
Sure, I give my husband a Valentine’s card every year, but we never really celebrate it or do anything out of the norm. Not because my marriage is bitter, twisted and cold to the core, but because we celebrate our love all year round! Ha!
At Grow your Mindset, we work with children up and down the country and one of the reasons I love working with children is because of the seemingly innocent things they say and do, that make everyday a joy.
So, I’ve been doing a little research and thought if anyone was stuck for ideas for this year’s Valentine’s card, not to worry because kids write the best messages in cards to the ones they love!
Ideas for your Valentine’s card.
1) Love is when you’re missing some of your teeth but you are not afraid to smile because you know your friends will still love you, even though some of you is still missing.
2) You are a beautiful human being, but I’m not good at drawing human beings, so I drew a potato instead. But, it is a very beautiful potato.
3) Thank you again, for making me food so I don’t die
4) I love you more than rainbows and beautiful blue skies, I love you more than buttercups and wings of butterflies. I love you more than……..cow
5) Dear mum, I know I don’t say this very often, but I love you very, very, very much so I’ve written you a poem. Roses are red – Just like your face when dad eats your snack!
6) I won’t love you if you make me clean my room.
7) I love space, but I love you much more! I am sorry you won’t see me when I grow up because I’m off to Mars, but it is a long time off, so don’t worry.
8) To mum, thanks for the sh** (meant to say shirt!)
9) I love you with all my heart and my heart is big (like your ass).
10) To daddy, You make the best craps (crepes!)
Well, I think I’ve got my message sorted for Friday anyway!
They really did make me laugh out loud.
Have a great Valentine’s day people!
Securus provide market-leading monitoring solutions to safeguard students on ALL devices both online and offline. We also offer a full monitoring service, where we carry out the monitoring on behalf of the school, freeing up valuable staff resources. From the smallest school to large MAT groups, Securus offers safeguarding protection for all!
Vivify partners with schools across the country to hire out their facilities outside of school hours to enable them to generate much needed revenue that can be invested back into their facilities, teachers, and student experience. Opening up school facilities for communities to get together can improve mental and physical wellbeing, boost confidence, tackle loneliness and help people feel more positive about life.
As European leaders of Time Management Solutions, Bodet offer Lockdown, Clock, Bell & PA Systems. Harmonys, our five-in-one IP/PoE Bell System, provides a unique customisable lockdown or panic alarm alert. Melodys, a Wireless Bell System, is useful where wiring can be difficult.
Robotical makes Marty the Robot - a walking, dancing coding robot that makes programming fun and engaging for learners as young as 5. Our robots come with a full Learning Platform that has complete teaching resources, to make lesson planning a breeze.
Are you looking for solutions? Let us help fund them! Nexus Education is a community of over 11,000 schools that come together to share best practise, ideas and CPD via online channels and free to attend events. Nexus also offers funding to all school groups in the UK via nexus-education.com
As a group, Fusion Education People Solutions provide innovative HR Services and Software (SAM, SAMpeople and FACE-Ed), developed specifically for the sector by education specialists. We are trusted by over 1000 schools and trusts across the UK.
Our website and ready-to-use resources bring to life the incredible stories of game changers from history – ordinary people who used their character strengths to help them achieve extraordinary things. Our site has been carefully designed to support learning and development on a whole-school basis, across the whole curriculum.
Speech Therapy support for schools and nurseries. We offer quality and bespoke services by prioritising training, assessment and effective therapy for children.